COMPLETING APPLICATION FORM
The Regional Centre for Energy and Environmental Sustainability (RCEES) is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the following postgraduate programs:
- Msc and PhD programs Sustainable Energy Engineering and Management. Click here for more details about the program.
- MSc and PhD programs in Environmental Engineering and Management. Click here for more details about the program.
Candidates should apply directly to the UENR Graduate School
Applicants should purchase an e-voucher for Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis only (GHS 250) from the following points:
- Finance Directorate, UENR Main Campus, Sunyani
- UENR ACCRA OFFICE, located in the Office Complex of the Vice Chancellors Ghana (VCG) on the UPSA road. (Contact person: Mr. Richard Hammond. Tel: 0246565451).
- GCB Bank Branches Nationwide
- ZENITH Bank Branches Nationwide
- GhanaPost Offices Nationwide
HOW TO COMPLETE THE ADMISSION PROCESS
All applicants are required to complete the online application registration using the Voucher Number and PIN.
Submission of Completed Application Forms Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out three (3) copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit together with all the following relevant documents by courier services to the address provided below:
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Original copy of transcript(s)
- Two sealed referee reports
- Research proposal
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is, Tuesday, 31st August, 2021.
Applicants must note that fees paid to the University are NOT refundable.
FOREIGN AND INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
Scholarships are invited from qualified candidates!! (DEADLINE – JULY 31ST)
Please complete the university online application before applying for the scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Detailed CV
- Scan copy of your passport biodata
- Two recommendation letters (one from a supervisor at the Master’s level if applying for a PhD)
- Official transcripts and certificates for BSc and MSc degrees
- Proof of ability to communicate in English for Candidates from non-Anglophone countries
- Motivation letter (Maximum two pages). PhD and MSc candidates are to submit a letter of motivation outlining why you want to study, what makes you well-suited to study in your chosen specialization how your home country stands to benefit after your training.
- Short concept note (Maximum three pages). PhD and MSc candidates are to submit a short concept note outlining the justification, objectives, methodology and expected outcomes of a research idea.
Females are encouraged to apply
Regional Centre for Energy and Environmental Sustainability (RCEES)
University of Energy and Natural Resources Sunyani Ghana firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021. Regional Centre for Energy and Environmental Sustainability